What personal information do we compile from the people that visit web site or our weblog?
if you are registering or making an order on our site, if it necessary, you may be requested to indicate your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, credit card details or other info to take one or another action on our web site.
When do we compile information?
We compile information from you when you are registering or making an order on our site, sign up for an information bulletin, answer a survey, fill in a form or enter information on our web site.
Leave us feedback on our products or services
How do we exploit your information?
We may exploit the information we compile from you when you are registering or making an order on our site, sign up for an information bulletin, answer a survey or marketing message, browse web site, or use several other site functions in the following methods:
- To individualize your impression and to enable us to display the most interested предложения продуктов and content for you
- To improve the quality of service for you and to make our website better.
- To enable us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To manage contests, promotional events, surveys or other site functions.
- To process your transactions faster.
- To request ratings and reviews about services or products
- To get in touch with them after correspondence (live chat, phone request or e-mail request)
How do we defend your information?
Our web site is systematically scanned for breaches in the security system and known exposures in order to make your visit to our site maximum safety.
We use conventional Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is kept behind protected networks and is only available by a limited circle of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are obliged to keep the information confidential. Furthermore, all sensitive/credit information you specify is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We use various security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- To help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- To understand and keep user's preferences for further visits.
- To monitor advertisements.
- To collect summary data about site traffic and interactions with the site trying to suggest better site experiences and functions in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on behalf of us.
You can choose to have your computer notify you every time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little differ from each other, take a look at your browser's Help Menu to know how to set up your cookies properly.
If you turn cookies off, some of the functions that increasing efficiency of site experience may work incorrectly. It won't affect using the site.
We do not sell, trade off, or otherwise transfer to third persons your Personally Identifiable Information without warning users in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who help us to manage our website, run our business, or serving our users, under the condition that those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose information when its release is necessary to keep the law, enforce our site policies, or defend ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer any third party products or services on our web site.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our web site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our web site handle "Do Not Track" signals?
We abide by "Do Not Track" signals, place cookies, or use advertising if a "Do Not Track" (DNT) browser mechanism is enabled.
Does our site permit tracking third-party behavior?
Also importantly to point that we permit third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) envisages parental supervision, when it concerns to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old.
The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, monitor the compliance with COPPA Rule, which elucidates what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
Especially we do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we permit third-parties, including ad networks or plugins compile PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the basis of privacy law in the United States. And the notions including in it have played an important role in the development of Data Protection Laws all over the world. Knowing the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be used is decisive importance for the different privacy laws that defend personal information.
To comply with the principles of fair dealing with information, in case of a data leak, we will take the following retaliatory actions:
We will inform you по электронной почте
- During 7 business days
We will inform the users through a notice on the website
- During 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which claims that people have the right to assert legal right against data collectors and processors who do not abide by the law. This principle requires not only that people have enforceable rights against data users, but also that people can apply to courts or government institutions to investigate and/or judicial prosecution non-compliance this law by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that lays down the rules for commercial email, sets requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to prevent them from sending emails, and establishes severe punishment for violations.
We collect your email address with a view to:
- Send information, answer inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Handle orders and send information and updates relating to orders.
- Send you extra information relating to your product and/or service
- promote our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the initial transaction has taken place.
In accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do not use fake or misleading subject or email addresses.
- Define the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Enter the physical address of our company or site head office.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if used.
- Respond to unsubscribe/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email message.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at ***наша почта***
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will remove you from ALL correspondence without delay.